Thursday, February 28, 2002

Poor India Arie... 7 grammy nominations and she didn't win one! :( Yeah, its an honor to get nominated, and to have so many nominations is really terriffic, but it must be painful not to win one of those. The competition was really hard though... Alicia Keyes totally rocked and at least Nelly Furtado did win one. :) OH sadness... I totally missed NSYNC perform. *go ahead.. roll your eyes.. you know you want to* I was switching from the Grammys to TLC's Junkyard Warriors... I had the VCR and remote all ready and I completely missed Lance! Mike called and we were talking... and then he was telling me about how NSYNC performed and I was completely crushed... even started moaning loudly into the phone. I felt like a bad fan... so now I'm just waiting like a dork for someone to put it on Kazaa and then I can download it.

My sister is upset at me...
carlene is nice: youre worth more than me!!!
carlene is nice: i hate you!
spaznik: how much are you worth?
carlene is nice: $1,657,838.00.
carlene is nice: sorry im not a nun like you.
carlene is nice: =P
carlene is nice: and your page is annoying
carlene is nice: i hate that clock!
carlene is nice: your worth should depreciate!

*Hey...$1,657,838.00 is still a lot and hello.. its a silly website thingie... not like any of it is true. No one can really measure how much you are worth. As for the clock... I'm still debating if I'm going to keep it in or not... Kathy says she likes it... Jean is scared of it... as for me... it can get on my nerves, but its pretty when it chases the cursor around. Its like fairy dust. :) If it was made out of glitter and was a SHINY, MOVING object... oh my gosh, I would never leave my computer.

No comments: