Sunday, February 10, 2002

"There's nothing you can do about it.. that the way life is..." wise words that made me feel 100 times better. Thanks Carlene!

Sunday.. the designated "family" day... so I spent the day with my mom. Church...some shopping and then back home to re-arranging the garage. This probably was our 10th time rearranging that puppy and it still is a work in progress. Mom has this vision of getting shelves and having a giant wall of shoes inside the garage since the carpet is white inside and she's paranoid about having dirt on them. Yep. Fun stuff. Then Carlene came home from her snowboarding trip to Mammoth and proceeded to show off the bruises on her ASS to me. Yep... double the excitment there. :) Yep. Family day. :)

I decided that I'm going to give up chocolate and cussing for LENT.... so I made a batch of brownies. Sorta like the last hoorah before Wednesday. So please be a sweetheart... don't be evil and tempt me. THANKS!!

No comments: