Monday, February 04, 2002

I don't think my dad thinks I'm funny. Our dinners mainly and usually consists of us talking about how everyone else is doing and him lecturing me on credit card bills and leadership/management skills. Every so often, I try to be light hearted and silly... but I don't think he seems to get it. He gets this "Um.. OK" look (its not confusion... more like... a "Riight" look) and then goes back to the serious conversation or on the topic where he has control of. I guess we need more dinners to really be able to get to know each other so that we're both comfortable. At least its something. And its way better than how it was 4 or 5 years ago...

Some good news... :) Found out that my dad's medical insurance will cover me until I'm 26!! Whooo hooo!! I was getting scared cause it used to be 23... and so there was REAL pressure for me to graduate... and YES I wanna graduate as soon as I can... but it takes some weight off of my shoulders. :) See.. I made a joke about how I could stay in school forever and take up every major... and my dad gave me this "don't you DARE think about that" look. He's a weird guy. He said that I should look for guys with clean shoes, clean nails, and has a wallet thats not disorganized and full of reciepts. Gosh.. I just wanted someone who's sweet, straight, funny, and outgoing. Now I have to inspect nails and wallets?? OH and keep in mind the "RULES"? Grreeat.

No comments: