Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Discovered that I've gotten into this morning ritual before I go to class: Wake up to oldies and stay in bed bargaining with myself that I'll get up after "this song" or "the next song". Then turn on my computer and bust my Winamps as loud as it can get and back into bed... stay in for another 10 minutes.. or until Enrique Iglesias's ESCAPE plays. (its such a "wake up and feel energized song"... cept for the part when he says "you can run you, can hide, but you can't escape my love"... kinda freaky don't you think?) Get up, open the windows, brush teeth and wash face all while dancing in my pajamas. By then Tweet's OOPS OH MY comes on and I'm fighting my closet trying to find something to wear. Dance in front of mirror to see that outfit is cute enough... Make bed, grab bookbag, run downstairs... only to run back up because I left my cellie... and then back downstairs... and then back up because I've forgetten several things.... back down... get shoes... into car... and off to school. :)

exciting huh. (you're rolling your eyes... I know you are.)

Well, today is Ash Wednesday and I'll probably go to mass later on at 5. *note to self... its a fish day and stay away from the chocolate for the next 40 days*

Had a membership drive today... I could hug the guys from Cal Poly who came out and helped today. We had this one member, Maria, who just grabbed a stick and started screaming "JOIN MY CLUB" and pointing at passerbyers... wow. Never tried that tatic. At least we were noticed and got quite a few signups. :) I'm back in planning mode for the Foothill banquet... hopefully it will all work out. :) So COME... the day isn't definite, nor is the place or the time... but come! :)

No comments: