Monday, February 04, 2002

My family left this morning... so now the house is once again quiet. I don't know if I should be happy to have my own room back again... or sad because there's no BUZZ around the house and its cold as heck in here. My cousin Esther decided to name her stuff snake "nicole." YAY? Cute and flattering I guess... but its a neon orange and furry snake. Took a lot of pictures of her and the baby... and now they're up on the fridge. :) As well as Esther's drawings of rainbows and hearts...

I went to class this morning, but discovered that I left my developing tank at home. UGH. So I'm back here... blogging... and probably will be going back within the hour so that I can finally finish my assignment. Procrastination at its finest? I don't think so... I have all day to play in the lab so its all good. Then its off for a date with dad. :)

No comments: