Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Ahhh... I love days off. :) Sleep in till whenever, veg in your jammies all day, watch some good FULL HOUSE reruns, play with the Karaoke... :) Don't fret, I wasn't entirely lazy today... did some reading, finished my laundry and vacumned the whole house. WHOOO!

Look.. a very thought provoking conversation with Kenny. :D

Ken UCR: so tell me
Ken UCR: if something earth shattering happens
Ken UCR: do u think u can handle it?
spaznik: what are you talking about???
Ken UCR: if something get revealed that is totally mind boggling..........
Ken UCR: would it freak u out?
spaznik: hahaha... um... probably not.. i've found out some really interesting things in the past and I'm still seeing and hearing clearly.
Ken UCR: i mean somethign really really out there........
Ken UCR: like if GOD came down
Ken UCR: that kind of thing
spaznik: it would freak me out... who wouldnt...
Ken UCR: what if........
Ken UCR: Aliens came down
spaznik: then i'd freak out and hide out in my room.
spaznik: well thats if they are MEAN UGLY aliens..
Ken UCR: what if.......
spaznik: if they're cute and nice like ET... then id go hang out with them at the zoo..
Ken UCR: people u know where say "not human"
spaznik: kenny.. are you telling me that you are an alien??
Ken UCR: no
Ken UCR: hahahhahaha
Ken UCR: just wondering how people would handle "differences"
spaznik: ahhh...
spaznik: it just would depend on what it is...
Ken UCR: ok
Ken UCR: we'll find out soon enough
Ken UCR: hahahah
Ken UCR: so don't go crazy on me if when i start changing
Ken UCR: :-P
Ken UCR: hhahahah

*yep... I KNEW IT!! Kenny is an Alien. For a while I was scared that he might go and confess his undying love for me and I would have to be this horrible bitch and say that it just wasn't meant to be... but nah. He's an alien. Go figure.

OH... btw. Found this really interesting link. George W is totally adorable and I just wanna give him a big teddy bear hug. Like I told Manny... its like a car crash that you can't help but watch. :)

No comments: