Thursday, February 07, 2002

Can we say that I ROCK!?!? ;) Yeah... I'm getting incredibly big headed... but hey... I so do! What what my great achievement?? Well... since you asked... I got the DSL working!! :) Whooohooo!! Ok.. so all you computer techies are like.. "ok dork.. its not that HARD" and yeah sure I just put the outlets in the right places and plugged it in... and then it started grinding... and the BAM! DSL. ;) So I guess Carlene and I won't have the AOL *one screenname per account* battle when I'm here and shes in Long Beach and she won't accuse me of stealing her thunder if she gets knocks offline. Who wants to party??

Wow... its downloading songs pretty fast... I hope my computer can handle it.

Its like the sun is shining a bit brighter... birds are chirping a bit louder... mp3s are clearer.... and my little corner has suddenly transformed into a haven of ultimate computer geekiness.

No comments: