Saturday, February 16, 2002

:) Yay.... good day... long, tiring, and somewhat interesting day, but over all good.

So since my dad stood me and my sister up yesterday... we had a day 'o fun today... well yesterday... you know what I mean.

My dad is pretty hilarious... he really computer illiterate... so a majority of the day was spent in Carlene's room, on her computer, trying to type out his resume and a eulogy that he wanted to make all pretty to put in his files of "good speeches that he has made in the past." And since he the last type of typing apparatus that he has used was the old school typewriter... I was volunteered has his secretary while he dictated what he needed to have typed. It was like flashbacks of my childhood again... where he sat behind me, double checking my spelling, and telling me what I was doing wrong. Ahhhh memories.. :)

Before dad arrived, Carlene and I were playing with her camera... again. :)



yep... we're dorks.

By the way... I spy with my little eye something.... green. Hmmmm.... I wonder. ;)



No comments: