Saturday, February 02, 2002

Family visiting. There are 11 people in the house... 2.5 bathrooms. Its been fun. :) My aunt brought her baby and we've basically been playing all day. Thea is adorable. She looks like a peanuts character or betty boop. Very animated. And the my other aunt brought my cousin Esther, who is 6 years old. She's really sweet and VERY talkative. Actually, its funny cause I discovered I am SOOOO my mothers daughter when I found myself teaching Esther how to roll up socks and turning it into a game with her. She was helping me fold laundry. :)

Well since there are 11 people here... and only 4 bedrooms, Carlene gave up hers and shacked up with me last night. OK... well that was sorta uncomfortable. First of all, I have a thing for sleeping on the left side of the bed. Unfortunantly, the left side is against the wall... so in order to get there, I had to crawl over my sister since I came home late. And then instead of her sleeping on the right side of the bed, she's in the middle and NOT BUDGING. So I was pretty much smushed up against the wall and Carlene. When I woke up this morning, some of the pictures on the wall were crooked cause I assume that whenever I moved.. I would hit the wall... and perhaps kicked or hit them askew.

No comments: