Thursday, February 21, 2002

I'm having a block and can't think of anything interesting to write about....

Euterpe16: what's up?
spaznik: just trying to figure out what to blog about... if i even feel like it... and i do.. just dont know about what.
Euterpe16: about _______.
Euterpe16: and your undying love for him

*Nah. Been there... done that... sorta. Well without mentioning his name... and its not UNDYING love... its more like a *gee I think he's cute* kind of thing. Plus also... I don't think you guys wanna read about THAT... pshaw. Thats boring!!

spaznik: hmmmm.. what can i blog about?
jeanyah: about me
jeanyah: and how wonderful I am
jeanyah: or how about booty music
jeanyah: JUST SHAKE THAT ASS BITCH AND LET ME SEE WHAT YOU GOT!

* Jean likes booty music... EYE OF THE TIGER baby!! :)

Hmmmm... how bout this? Let's be entirely cocky and list:
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD LOVE ME TODAY:
-My hair is so soft and shiny today -- any fingers that are not running through it are missing out
-I am cool?

And the phone calls come rolling in. :)

No comments: