Thursday, February 14, 2002

How sad... my valentine backed out on me. :( Yep... my dad is up in Vancouver and we weren't able to have dinner tonight.

BUT on the bright side... I'm here at Beth's.... and for a good 30 minutes we were talking to David the telemarketer who was trying to sell us newspapers. That was hilarious...

David: Buy the newspaper
Beth: We have no money
David: Buy the newspaper
Me: I steal my parents' newspaper
David: Buy the newspaper
Beth: I read the news on the internet

David: Buy the newspaper
Me: I spend my money on booze
David: So why are you alone on Valentines?
Me: Cause...
David: What are you?
Me: Filipino
David: OooOoo.. you flipino girls are all cute and trendy at the clubs.
Me: Thanks.
David: So your other roommate must be the luckiest guy... (oh... Beth told him I was another roomie)
Me: Yeah. We prace around in our panties all day and night.. its like a continious slumber party.
David: Nicole.... Try the newspaper for a week.... if you don't like it.. I'll give you my cell phone number and say "David... we don't want it anymore..." and then we can go clubbing. You, me and Beth.
Me: Um... give it up.

That went on for a while... he really was persistent... and he and a nice voice. Finally Beth had to call on the other line... and i had to lie to poor struggling salesman David.... and WHOO! hung up.
And now I think we're gonna go on a mini road trip. :) Byies!

No comments: