Monday, February 11, 2002

What kind of guy listens to KOST? I'm not making any judgement calls here... but I'm just wondering. I was listening to it and there was this chick calling in. Well apparently she called in last Friday and she was really depressed. So I guess she went online and made this "KOST CONNECTION" with some dude and now her and this new guy have been talking all weekend and she dedicated "A Whole New World" to him just now. She was talking about how she hasn't met him face to face but how she thinks that he could be the one. ???? OK... if she's not thinking.. then I'm offically freaked out for her.

Pet Peeve of the day: How they have to put little hearts on the THURSDAY window during the weather forecasts. :P And even if I did have someone... I'd still be peeved by it. Thats just annoying.

Hmmmmm... what did I do today? Well went to class *duh* and then off to the lab where I pretty much finished my paper. :( Back to the camera store I guess... Been trying to get back into the hang of things. When I went in last week, I pretty much jumped into it and so a lot of my prints weren't so great... but today... actually took time to make tests sheet and play with filters etc. Even have one really good picture that I actually am proud of. :)

OH! The Canadians were robbed of that gold medal in Pair Figure Skating!! ROBBED I TELL YOU!!!

No comments: