Tuesday, February 19, 2002

You know what? I have a complex. I'm retarded. Thats it. I think I look to much into something... probably most likely... theres nothing there really to begin with.

Boy: "Hi" (thinks... "hi")
Me: "Hi" (thinks... "oh my gosh... he LOVES me!")

Boy: "Do you have the time? (thinks... "gee I wonder what time it is.")
Me: "Sure, its 1 o'clock." (thinks... "I'll tell our grandchildren how we met and fell in love at 1 o'clock.")

Boy: "I just killed a man, can I hide out in your house? (thinks... "Oh crap... the cops are after me!")
Me: Um... I dunno. (thinks... "I'm not sure. Yeah, he's cute and HONEST and God knows how hard it is to find a nice HONEST guy these days... and hey, he's coming to ME for help. He could have gone to anyone, but he came to ME!! But what will my family think if I got with a criminal... would I have to go visit him in jail? EWwwwww! I dunno if I could do that...")

OK... well maybe not exactly like THAT... but I sometimes find myself going slighty batty with my crushes. Did he say "hi" with that certain voice... wow, we hugged a bit longer than usual... I think he's looking at me... oh wait, he's staring at the bra strap thats chillin outside my sleeve... Oh my gosh, he laughed at my joke... oooo we had a moment were our eyes met... WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? Its just hard with a crush cause they can't do wrong and you want every little thing to mean something. And until you say "HEY, I THINK I LIKE YOU"... you'll be driving youself insane.

Life would be so much easier if I were a nun. But then I'd probably be a "problem nun" like Maria in the "SOUND OF MUSIC" and just run off with the Captain anyways. Plus, I could NEVER pull off that pixie haircut.

No comments: