Thursday, February 14, 2002

OH look... its midnight and you know what that means...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! *muah*

Hugs and Kisses to everyone... (except if you're a freaky bastard... or Manny cause he'll just respond with "K" or "Bite Me.")

So all the happy lovey dovey couples out there.... go get your groove on. The rest of us will stick together and have a wonderful blockbuster night. ;)

I remember back in elementary school when they used to pass out those little valentine cards... I used to analyze each card to see if there was a hidden meaning behind the simple card. The placement of the comma after Love in the ending.. Love, So & So... or Love So & So or if they even used "love" if it wasn't "From So & So." Yeah... I was a bit neurotic back then and always searching for this "love" thing at an early age. I think that me being overly eager to find it has made the wait so agonizing. *HEY!! DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES!! I'M SINGLE AND ITS VALENTINES DAY.. SO I'M ALLOWED TO LAMENT!!* But then again, who needs a boy when you have kick ass friends to remind you that boys are retarded *sorry guys... but you are sometimes.* and to go out and have fun with. And if you can't go out and have fun with them.. they're only a phone call away... and if you're lucky.. they're ditching class so then you can have a truly long girly chat. *HI KATHY!*

Well, then I guess that means I have a plethora of Valentines tonight. :)

Last night, I had this dream where I ran into one of my old crushes. And so we were happily chatting up a storm and since I was feeling comfortable and pretty open, I told him about how I used to like him and all... and then he responded.. "oh my gosh... I totally thought you were cute too! But I was too shy to try anything."

Yeah... I woke up wanting to slap myself hard.

But then I figured that if it went the other way around... where he said... "oh my gosh... that totally sucks cause I didn't like you at all back then"... then I would have wanted to slap myself even harder for allowing myself to get rejected in a DREAM.

Oh well.. at least it didn't happen in real life! :)

No comments: