Wednesday, February 06, 2002

Sometimes its hard to believe that people actually come and read this. I know that my friends do read it on occasion... (Hi Guys!!) and there are probably some folks that I don't know that read it too. (Um.. hi? Please don't be freaky.) And I'm definitely cool with people reading it... (HELLO.. I am publishing all my crazy and dorky antics on this for all the world to see.) But I guess I feel that I'm supposed to be responsible with this... make sure that no one gets hurt, try not to give people the wrong idea about me, tell everyone to recycle their cans, etc. Also, I like to think I'm honest with myself when I use this... cause its not only my way to entertain you guys.... but its my way to vent and to reflect on my life. I like to think I put of myself into this and this whole "Learning to Tell Time" thingie is a giant reflection on who I am. Well if you guessed I'm a silly, dorky girl who has her "drama" on occasion and enjoys the color pink... well then you win. (your check is in the mail... really.)

Well... I have NO idea where I'm going with this. Soooooooooo back by popular demand...

*Long time no see* Miss me? ;)
1) I'm grateful for the chance to really get to know people. To have been able to make new friendships and streghten the ones that I have... I really don't know where I would be without my friends.
2) I'm grateful for my dad. I really don't say this enough. Perhaps because the relationship wasn't so great in the past and I'm just adjusting to how things are now... but I pray that I could be a better daughter for him. That I can open up and let things be... I need patience and lots of love.
3) I'm grateful for whoever reads this... thank you for caring. And if you want me to rot in hell... gee.. thanks for thinking of me! Thats sooooo sweet!! :)

No comments: