Sunday, February 03, 2002

Since I really had no reason to watch the SUPERBOWL... I went to the Getty instead to go play with my camera and spend some quality time with the family. :) Suprisingly, there was sort of a crowd over there... mostly women, fobby asain tourists, gay men, and the straight men that they dragged along whom I assumed had no reason to watch it as well. Anyways, had a good time over there... was able to get some good shots and now I'm eager to get into the dark room tomorrow to see how they turn out. :)

Afterwards, went to Citywalk for dinner at Buca *oh my gosh...INSANE... thats all I have to say.* and thats where I saw the last 2 minutes of the Superbowl. Well... sorta. Weird thing was that when I was over there during the Laker playoffs last year... it was CROWDED. Hundreds of people were sitting on the floor in front of Hard Rock watching the jumbo-tron. But when we got there today, it was your usual number of people there.

OK.. but at church this morning... it was CROWDED. I assume it was people making last minute pleas for their Superbowl team to win. Either that... or they all saw the "light" or something.

No comments: