Friday, March 01, 2002

I told myself I wasn't scared. But I was wrong. I was scared SHITLESS on my way home from Beth, Mike and Lorraine's last night. Our midnight drive into Bonelli park... the darkness, curvy mountains, and "in-car" ghost stories really did something to our imaginations... poor Beth was screaming every 5 minutes cause crazy Mike had to go and "Boo" us whenever the mood was right. By the time we got back to the apartment, I was more than happy to have them walk me to my car... but once I was inside and driving home... I had to turn up the radio as loud as I could stand it and listen to happy upbeat songs. "ES-CA-PADE.. we'll have a good time! ES-CA-PADE... leave your worries behind..." hoping that if there were any *spirits* in my car, they wouldn't DARE attack me while listening to Janet Jackson's Design of a Decade. But it all good fun... thank god we didn't go searching for the portal of hell in Glendora or hike to the cemetary behind Cal Poly.... *whew* I would have peed in my pants. OH... and lets not forget the link that Mike sent me the other night that gave me the heebee-geebies... *shudder*


Hmmm.. anything of major importance happen in my life recently? Nope... not really. OH wait... I learned how to play Chinese Checkers... yup. Got kicked out of a boba joint for it too. Yup. Wild stuff there...

No comments: