Wednesday, February 27, 2002

I was studying today at Borders... but then I got distracted by The Girl with the Pearl Earring and found myself crying in the bookstore. It was such a good read... :) I don't know if I wanna live in the Netherlands in the 17th century... but it would be nice to visit, fall in love, kidnap my love, put him in the time machine, and bring him back home with me. :) Yup... I was thinking that while watching KATE AND LEOPOLD a while back... yeah you're altering time, but really would you want to go back to 1876? People didn't bath frequently and all those crazy diseases... not to mention if you wanna go somewhere, there's no car and you'd have to travel via horse or carriage for SEVERAL hours. But then the guys had that chivalry thing going for them, the dresses were sooo pretty (but I imagine that they weighed a ton and you'd have to wear corsets *ouch*) and people actually interacted with each other cause they lacked AIM and moblie to moblie. Yeah.... I'd kidnap a love... OR if I had a boyfriend/fiancee/husband/cute prospective guyfriend by the time I actually get this "time machine," I'd strap them in and have them take notes. Yep.. thats an option.

No comments: