Saturday, March 16, 2002

ok.. I'm convinced that the house is built on an fault because
1. I SWEAR I feel the house shaking. Like one night, I was sitting here at my desk and I felt a little shaking. So I took my hand off of the desk and sat still... my desk lamp was wobbling a little bit and I could hear the rattling of the closet doors. It was going on for a while and I got a bit freaked. I IMed Beth and asked her if she felt anything over on her side of town and she basically said... "Nicole... you're weird." or words to that extent.
2. There's a lot of houses for sale in the neighborhood... especially on my street... on the side where my house is on. At first I just figured that maybe everyone is getting bigger houses and booming over to the newly built and bigger houses over in Chino or Butterfiled Ranch... but maybe... they're getting sick of the earthquakes...
3. Theres a giant crack in the cement on the floor of the garage... I didn't notice it until my mom pointed it out and wondered how it got there. HOW DID IT GET THERE?? Maybe because the house is built on a fault?? Maaaybe...

No comments: