Friday, March 15, 2002

So I was watching "Andre Rieu Live at the Royal Albert Hall" tonight on PBS... it was really cool because unlike watching other symphonys, all the musicans were wearing suits and ballgowns like they were from the 1800's... and in the end during a medley of Waltzes by Stauss.. the audience got to get up from their seats and waltzed along with the music. It was so romantic... like imagine just sitting there watching this concert and then all of a sudden your date turns to you and asks you for a dance... keep in mind not your *bumb and grind lets get nasty* dance... but a simple and elegant waltz. *sigh* I guess that if you dance a waltz and you wear a pretty dress.. you couldn't help to feel like a princess in the arms of your... prince. Like Sleeping Beauty... or like in Anne of Avonlea when Anne is dancing by herself in the meadow and then Gilbert finds her and asks her to dance and then pretty much confesses his love to her!!! OH NO SO CHEESY!! Can't help it... listening to it just makes me feel so girly and dreamy... yeah guys.. if you wanna get a girl... you should learn how to waltz and pull some romantic stunt like a dance in the park... oh my gosh... *swoon*

hahaha.. Carlene is soooo going to make fun of me when uses my computer because of the crazy amount of Waltzes I just downloaded...

No comments: