Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Wasting time and being dorky... :) Found this little survey somewhere and thought it would be fun... kinda?

STYLE
- clothing: whatever fits my mood...
- music: pretty much EVERYTHING... with the exception of scary "GO TO HELL AND DANCE WITH THE DEVIL" music.
- body art: I have a weird birthmark on my lowerback that people think is a funky tat...

RIGHT NOW
- wearing: Yellow dress
- music: an acoustic version of 112's CUPID....
- thinking of: something clever to put in this spot
- feeling: happy and peaceful

LAST THING YOU...
- bought: a dress for convention!! :) its so cute!
- did: i don't get this question...
- read: something for class...
- watched on tv: something on TLC

EITHER / OR
- club or houseparty: club
- tea or coffee: depending on my mood...
- high achiever or easy-going: i try to aim high but i end up easy going
- cats or dogs: doggies...
- single or taken: single
- pen or pencil: pretty colored pens...
- gloves or mittens: gloves
- cassette or cd: what's a cassette? :) Nah... I love my old school tapes but pretty much converted everything to CD.
- snuff or cigarettes: drugs are bad
- coke or pepsi: always coca cola...
- matches or a lighter: matches!! I'm scared of lighters...
- sunset beach or the bold and the beautiful: It used to be One Life to Live before it got WACK.
- rickie lake or oprah winfrey: Oprah for the bookclub.... Rickie as a guilty pleasure if I have the time.

WHO DO YOU WANT TO...
- kill: i wouldn't say KILL exactly...
- hear from: everyone
- look like: um... myself?
- be like: myself... but better

FAVORITE
- food: pad thai... or anything filipino... with the exception of dinuguan and that EGG!!
- drink: lemonade
- color: pink, green
- album: too many to name.... the new Britney one was suprisingly good and has been in my car for almost 3 months now, NSYNC No Strings Attached, Romeo and Juliet soundtrack, Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam's Greatest Hits, ABBA gold, Nelly Furtado Woah Nelly, Janet, Janet's Design of a Decade, Lucy Pearl, Madonna the Immaculate Collection, Hmmmm... there's more. Plus I'll always have a place for COLOR ME BADD in my heart...
- shoes: the ones that are comfy... oh and I have these boots....
- site: blogger, E! online, bored.com
- song: oh lordy.. too many to name... anything acoustic and/or good to dance to... and good sing-ablilty.

LAST....
- last movie you saw: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
- last movie you saw on the big screen: Oh my gosh... I forgot...
- last thing you had to drink: water
- last thing you ate: a couple of sky flakes
- last time you showered: Last night
- last time you cried: Last week
- last time you smiled: still smiling...
- last time you laughed: like 2 minutes ago
- last person you hugged: um... I forget. And if it was anyone out there, don't get all offended and think "didn't I mean anything?!?" cause it WAS special... but... I have NO idea...
- last person you kissed: um....
- last thing you said: Riiigght.
- last person you talked to online: Jean
- last thing you smelled: the scent of hairspray

DO YOU...
- smoke: no
- do drugs: never
- sleep with stuffed animals: nope... a lot of pillows yes.
- have a crush: maybe... ;)
- have a boyfriend: yes I do.. his name is George Glass and he's sooo dreamy! *wink*
- have a dream that keeps coming back: walking and then tripping on a crack in the sidewalk
- believe there is life on other planets: yup.. if it happened here...
- read the newspaper: on occasion if I see an interesting headline
- have any gay or lesbian friends: maybe..
- believe in miracles: no doubt about it...
- believe it's possible to remain faithful forever: yes, I think so
- consider yourself tolerant of others: pretty tolerant
- consider police a friend or foe: friend... except when they give me a ticket... ;P
- like the taste of alcohol: :D
- have a favorite Stooge: The ones that goes WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

DO YOU
- believe in magic: some.. have you seen DAVID COPPERFIELD!?!?
- pray: when necessary
- go to church: yes
- have any secrets: yeah
- have any pets: nope. :(
- go to or plan to go to college: yes....
- have a degree: Not yet
- talk to strangers who instant message you: depends on what their opening line is...
- wear hats: how bad does my hair look?
- have any piercings: the ones on my ears...
- have any tattoos: nope
- hate yourself: nope, I'm pretty self accepting I think... except on those days when I do something really stupid then its good hour or 2 of self loathing flashbacks.
- have a "hot spot": I'm really ticklish/sensitive on the side of my neck... like where the back, neck, and shoulder meet.
- wish on stars: yeah
- like your handwriting: it depends on the pretty pen....
- believe in witches: oh my gosh.. theres a story here. When I was like 10 years old and in the Philippines, we were over at my dad's old house in Cabugao and there was a party... and my dad and the relatives made me put matches in my pocket because supposedly there was an old woman who was there who was a witch. She was all dressed in black and seemed really creepy and everyone was genuinely afraid of her so YES i believe in witches.
- believe in Satan: HAHAHAHAHAHA.. actually, I do belive there is an evil.
- believe in ghosts: spirits...
- trust others easily: well.. some people
- like sarcasm: nooooooooooooooooo...
- take walks in the rain: only if i have a suitable jacket on that will keep my warm... or if I'm close to home... or if i have extra clothes with me...
- kiss with your eyes closed: yeah
- sing in the shower: oh hell yeah...

No comments: