Thursday, March 07, 2002

Babae112: hey blog about when u met me...cuz i don't remember =) it goes way back

:) Hmmmmm... Ok I lied... I don't remember my first encounters with EVERYONE... especially if they have been in my life for a good majority of it. I don't remember exactly the moment when I first met Melissa (it would be like.. hey remember the day Carlene was born? NO!! I was 15 months OLD!)... but I'm 99.9% sure it was our moms introducing us when we were really really young and taking dance classes at Future Talent together. *I have pictures!* We spent the night at each others houses and went trick or treating at the mall together... where I remember being really jealous cause she had one of those really pretty sequined tiaras... while my princess crown was like a burger king crown *shudder* Middle school, we sorta drifted apart because... I dunno... we just didn't see each other very much... except for the occasional run-ins while shopping at the Ross in Glendora (before it because Sports Chalet)... OH.. but there was that one summer when we were on the San Dimas swim team together making fun of the boys in the tight speedos... *ewww.. the DARK years*. Then came St. Lucy's... :) I remember having on and off conversations during the first week.. but then it all changed when I found myself standing behind her and Lisa getting tickets for the first dance of the year... and then later at the dance when she was making fun of Tony Bestard's "Rough and Stuff with his Afro Puffs" dance.... an awesome friendship grew even stronger. *awwww cheesy!* :) One thing I do really remember though was that Nick (back when we called him Justin!) was ALWAYS in some sort of army gear... and he was SHORTER than us! HAHAHA! I think the things that has kept our friendship so strong is the fact that we still keep in touch *duh*, our GAY ASS humor and constant smart-ass remark challenges... OH and that we kinda have the same taste in people. Like if someone bugs the crap out of me... theres an 99% chance that that person bugs the crap out of Melissa too. WHoooO! Yeah... I totally love her.. and she's going to be a ninang to my kids so that she can teach them how to dance provocatively in doorways too. :)

*Oh Jean?? Sex-a-lot bear is NOT a Carebear option for Convention... hilarious. Who wants to be rescued!? ;)

No comments: