Saturday, March 16, 2002

its almost 5am and I can't sleep so....
one hundred pieces of randomness running through my head at this moment.
1. listening to Roselle Nava; Bakit Nga Ba Mahal Kita
2. wishing I could completely understand this song... i mean I get parts and pieces and sure I can sing it... but I don't get the entire thing.
3. my desk is cluttered
4. I got a new webcam
5. spent a majority of the day playing with it... aka making funny faces.
6. its weird cause the other night i was at Best Buy looking at webcams... but decided to hold off on getting it... but lo and behold it... it was on my front doorstep this morning.
7. it was on the doorstep this morning because i got it free from Verizon for getting my DSL with them
8. i have donuts downstairs...
9. just got back from a 2 hour stay at 24 hour walmart with Beth
10. Walmart is the bomb diggity.
11. They should make a dorky teeniebopper shirt that says WALMART IS THE BOMB DIGGITY in glitter.
12. I wonder why I'mnot so sleepy.
13. They have an Olsen Twin makeup brand at Walmart.
14. Sick huh.
15. Now listening to Joey Gian- What If I Loved You
16. Pretty song... from the Return To Me soundtrack...
17. Was supposed to watch I AM SAM earlier tonight.. but Mondo got lost...
18. Instead had Chili fries with Beth at Johnny Rockets while we waited for Mondo.
19. Got some Krispy Kreme.
20. Don't you think that Krispy Kreme is insanely sweet?
21. Its like diabetes in a box...
22. Like tampico... Nick used to call that diabetes in a bottle...
23. Krispy Kremes... they're cute to watch when they make them
24. Now listening to Diana Krall- Peel Me a Grape
25. Going through this jazz/classical music phrase
26. Downloaded some songs yesterday by Charlotte Church...
27. Did you know she has a book out on her life story?
28. The girl is like 15 years old.. how could she have a biography?
29. But she's really good... kinda makes you wish you can sing like her
30. But I can't.
31. But its fun pretending that I can.
32. There's this one song "The Laughing Song" that she sings... its so charming.
33. I think I'm going to take the Diana Krall and ABBA cds out of my mom's car.
34. I was listening to the ABBA gold cd while at Walmart today.
35. I love ABBA.
36. My sister used to cringe whenever I would play "Fernando" or any other ABBA song while driving.
37. OH and she cringes everytime an A-Teen song would come up on my winamp.
38. But when she came over one day and had her mp3s to listen to... lo and behold... A-Teen's Mama Mia came on.
39. I think she doesn't like ABBA because of the movie "Muriel's Wedding."
40. She thinks the main character is so unattractive that you can't sympathize with her.
41. Its a good movie.. I think.
42. Now listening to Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson's Where You Are.
43. Nick Lachey... 98*.. what happened to them?
44. Nah.. they have a new single out... "WHY".
45. It actually is a really pretty song.. Kinda depressing. Like their first single "Invisible Man."
46. I remember listening to that song back in high school and getting teary eyed cause it was so sad.
47. HAha.. I remember listening to it in Maria's car while driving down the 57.. and we got to the part where Brea turns into Diamond Bar... that mountain area... where you loose reception on the radio... and so we lost the song.. and Maria and I were screaming at the radio to come back to us.
48. I actually saw 98* twice. Once at Wango Tango back in 99 and the other time while at a Howie Mandel show taping.
50. I went to Wango Tango with Carlene, Chelle, and Tina... it was my first concert.
51. It was really cool cause they actually had really good acts... like 98*, Ricky Martin, Will Smith, Dru Hill, UB40, Shaggy *shudder*, Britney Spears, Blonde and Enrique...
52. They had Nancy Sinatra... and everyone was like.. "WHO THE HELL IS SHE" during her set.
53. She sang "these Boots are Made for Walking."
54. That was the only song that people knew.
55. I went to the Howie Mandel show taping with Emily, Melissa, Tina, and Carlene...
56. Tina, Carlene, and Emily got shown to TV for a split second after Nick Lachey talks about his job as a chinese food delivery man.
57. I have the tape...
58. If you listen closely while 98* is performing, you'll hear a high pitch scream every 5 seconds... THATS ME!
59. Now listening to Martin Nievera's Just Once.
60. Filipino artists have this thing about remaking old hits from the states. Like Regine Velasquez, her last 2 albums have been straight up remakes.
61. They're pretty though.. especially the acoustic ones.
62. OH! I'm happy cause Michael burned me a copy of Roselle Nava's new cd!
63. but Its downstairs in a package for Carlene...
64. And its rude to open other people's packages.
65. Hmmmm...
66. Now listening to Edwin McCain's I'll Be... acoustic star lounge version.
67. I love this song... its so pretty.
68. Don't you wish you had someone who would be your greatest fan of you life...
69. This would make a good wedding song... well if the groom would bust out with a guitar and sing it to his bride.. that would be so romantic.
70. Ooo.. 70.. only 30 more to go.
71. "I'll be you're crying shoulder"... I want a crying shoulder
72. For some odd reason, my favorite part of this song is the "The rain falls... angry on the tin roof as we lie awake on my bed"... Its just a colorful and beautiful line.
73. Now listening to Lisa Loeb's I Do... acoustic version of course.
74. I read "The Hottest State" by Ethan Hawke a while ago... apparently its about him and Lisa Loeb's relationship...
75. it didn't end happily ever after.... but still a good read.
76. I remember singing this song for Tita Cecil
77. She liked the song and thought it was a good I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR song.
78. I thought she was being overly dramatic.
79. Tita Cecil was the bestest voice teacher ever...
80. She scared the shit out of me.
81. But she was good.
82. I wish I could still take voice lessons... but really where would it all go to?
83. Its not like in high school when there was a competition for the good parts in the musical.
84. But then again.. Mrs. Lee already had her favorites and of course gave them the GOOD parts.
85. Bitch.
86. I'm not bitter or anything.
87. Bitch.
88. Yeah.. don't even get me started.
89. Now listening to Toni Braxton's You're Making Me High
90. I remember Keri telling me that this song had NOTHING good about it. Like its completely evil.. or something like that.
91. I guess it's just its basically about SEX.
92. Still a good song though...
93. Yep, I'm getting sleepy now.
94. I can't wait.. convention is next week!
95. I need to finish my costume and coordinate clothes...
96. OH and get some last minutes stuff...
97. Its going to be so much fun!!
98. *note to self* bring camera and get lots of flim...
99. Will I cry? I dunno...
100. :) Good morning... good morning.. we chat the whole night through... good morning.. good moring to you!!

No comments: