Friday, March 08, 2002

*ugh*

Frustrated and pissed at the actions of a lot of people this past week. And since I'm too chicken and weak to confront them, the best I can do to vent my frustrations on to this blog.... Whine, bitch, and moan about how people can be damn childish, insensitive, selfish, and just fucking lame jerks.

Sad thing is, some of these people are my friends… and one is alone in a category entirely of his own.

Yes, I love them unconditionally... well most of them... but sometimes I look and think "what the freak is going through their minds?" I know I'm definitely one who shouldn't speak cause I've done some pretty shitty things in my life and probably hurt people as well... but WHAT THE FUCK!! I've gotten to the point where I'm pissed... and all I can think or say is "I'M SO PISSED!"

The thing is that its not just one person or one instance... its a whole lot of people doing crap-tacular things all the live long day. Maybe people just aren't thinking clearly.... I hear that El Nino is coming back... maybe thats a factor... but dammit... stop it already.

-------

The Circle K year is coming to a close... and probably like a bunch of other people, I'm having mixed emotions. I've thought that maybe I would want to do another position next year... but I don't think I will. I rather be the little member that could... and do whatever I want and have it fit INTO my schedule instead of having my schedule fit into it. Not to mention that this year has been to precious to me and I would be afraid that trying to repeat it might just tarnish it for me. It has all been pretty awesome... I've made some new friends, strengthen already exsisting friendships, learned a thing or two about leadership and my own capacity to lead, saw different sides to people whom I really didn't know in the first place, managed to be able to say that I proved my nay-sayers wrong ;) , and basically had a wicked time in the process. I definitely have no regrets. Just wish I had my camera on me a little bit more. That or had my life taped so that whenever I get sad or have my bouts where I can't remember the detals of a certain day... I could just pop it in my VCR and relive all that silly drama. Except now I would be like an unruly Jerry Springer audience member; cheering for my heros and booing the foes. :)

No comments: