Tuesday, March 26, 2002

weirdness... its spring break and I was up at 7am... I have no idea why. Normally if that were to happen, I'd just lie there and wait for sleep to come again... but it just didn't happen this morning. I guess in a way I might have a lot of things on my mind... the dream was plesant... nothing extremely scary, weird, or remarkable for me to remember though... anyways...

Anyways, in an effort to make sure that Convention never ends, went out to dinner with Beth, Ryan, Mondo, Manny, Jean, and later Sukhyung last night over at Downtown Disney. :) It feels like I just graduated from HS all over again... like how you never wanted that *first summer before everyone went off to college* to end and just cherishing every moment before it was time to go... Although I'm definitely sure we'll all see each other again, its just a question when, where, who's going to make an effort in keeping in touch, etc.

Things I missed here at home while I was up in Visalia...
1) The house blessing. :( Mom had the house blessed on Friday by Fr. Maher cause I guess it was the only free time he had before the Easter weekend... So I really feel bad for missing it. At least mom decided to have a little house warming party with some family friends this Easter so at least that didn't happen on Friday and I would miss that too.
2) Mom buying a Geroge Forman grill. Its not really a spectacular event to note for 2002... but I found it odd to see it chillin on the kitchen counter as if it had always been there and decided to make its appearance to me right then and there.

Well I better go and get this freaking arm X-rayed... :) *cross your fingers and hope that its getting better!*

No comments: