Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Well.... here I am at Beth's waiting for her to get ready so that we can drive down to San Diego for the Paradise banquet.... so since I'm here and waiting... why not blog? Exactly!!

It was a happy day yesterday when I went to the hospital to get a follow-up x-ray on my arm... the break is still there... but its healing... so the doctor said that I didn't need to use the sling or splint anymore! :) YAY! So its still a bit achy but at least it isnt as annoying to have those contraptions on it.

Yesterday night during dinner, I got interrogated by mom on what exactly I write on this blogger. She's slightly freaked that I may be revealing all the family secrets... blah blah blah or something like that... but really I don't think there's anything remotely juicy to write about... and if it is... there's NO WAY I'm going to tell you. Carlene said that perhaps what is OUR norm probably is perciveved as quirky and weird to those not living in our house... thats true. And vice versa. So don't fret mom... if you actually do find this and read it... I pinky swear that I'm not going to slander or humiliate you in any way.... ;) Its the least I can do since you DID give birth to me...

No comments: