Monday, March 04, 2002

Ever since FTC finished... my sundays have become this day of rest and relaxation with my family. Mass in the mornings, lunch, and probably most likely some sort of shopping. It could be COSTCO or TJ MAXX, but at least its time for myself, mom and Carlene to be together.

Except when my mom is a psyho... today she was semi-psychotic. The human being sheds approximately 100 strands of hair a day... and my mom is convinced that I am ripping my hair out of my head and throwing it around like confetti in my bathroom. I hate it when I get lectured on something that I have no control over... its not like I can tell my hair.. "hey!! quit falling.. you know its pissing mom off!" cause if I could, I so would cause it freaks me out to see what should be on my head on the ground. And hey, on the weekends, I'm not the only one with a full head of hair occuping that bathroom... but no... I still get the blame. *note to self... when I grow up and become a mother... I will try to refrain from having mom's psychotic tendencies.*

No comments: