Saturday, March 30, 2002

Owwie... I'm offically a CLUTZ. I managed to butcher my finger my rubbing it against the sharp, jagged edge of the seran wrap box. :( since the sight of any minor injury causes my mom to get incredibly naucious and since there aren't any bandaids in the house... I had to wrap a piece of gauze around my finger and secure it with some tape to stop the bleeding. Ouch!

Spring break is pretty much over... *sigh* back to school... *double sigh* but it was fun while it lasted. :) Paradise banquet on Wednesday, driving to Carlsbad afterwards were it was FREAKING cold... driving to Beth and crashing on her floor... waking up to Beth describing her dream of not being able to get the "district board discout" when shopping... coming back here with intensions to clean but instead watch a whole lot of TLC and Moulin Rouge! And you can't forget ET!! *Elliot*

Kathy left yesterday to go back to Berkeley :( but then Joe came over with Moulin Rouge! *yes... again* Now I'm deeply in love with Ewan McGregor... he can sing to me anyday... ;)

Spent the majority of today cleaning for tomorrow... as well driving over to Mike's so that I can pick up a pot that I had left there 4 months ago and into the oh so crazy and crowded walmart where there was a frenzy to grab some last minute Easter items. Mom invited some family friends over here for Easter lunch and it has somewhat become a quasi-house warming party. :) YAY!! So we've been bustling to make sure that the house is "just right." :) Still gotta hang some more pictures... but I think we may be there.

No comments: