Monday, March 18, 2002

Wow... just watched "WHAT DREAMS MAY COME" just now and its a pretty awesome movie...Carlene has been pretty insistant that I watch this movie and rented it today... it really makes you believe in soulmates. i was crying throughout the whole thing... yeah.. everyone should watch it... its a beautiful and stunning picture to look at.

Anyways, arm still HURTS. I didn't go to the ER today since mom checked it this morning and said that nothing is swollen... so its probably just bruised and sprained. At least its a bit more moblie that it was last night but still pretty painful. Pretty much spent the day resting with some kind of frozen food on it. This morning, I was aching, so stayed at home and watched 3 GLORIOUS episodes of TRADING SPACES on TLC. :) I LOOOOOVEE TLC! Eating lunch and dinner was a pain cause I had to have mom cut my food and well eating with your opposite hand makes one feel pretty retarded. And it doesnt help that everytime Carlene looks at me in my cripped state... she busts up laughing and has an illustrated reenactment of my tragic fall in her mind... brat.

No comments: