Wednesday, March 06, 2002

DoDo79: what u up to
spaznik: trying to think of something clever to blog about. :-)
DoDo79: blog about me
DoDo79: :-D
spaznik: hahahahah..
spaznik: and what should i write?
DoDo79: i'm cute and clever and worth $1,861,850.00

I'm frighten by the number of times Luc Do writes my name and the word "whore" over and over in his blog... I dunno if I should be flattered or um... freaked. Sure he's cute and worth $1,861,850.00... but yeah... he could be a PSYCHO STALKER!! :P j/k dodo! Hmmmm... what can I say about Luc... when I first met him, I thought he was a freak cause he was always freaking all the girls at dances. I've know him for like 3-4 years now and he's still the same guy... a freak. :) Actually, I can't pin-point the exact moment when I met him which is weird cause I usually can remember these things... I think it was like a gradual thing where we kept on seeing each other and hanging out at the same places... or wait.. I think maybe Tina introduced us... Yep, I think that might be it. He says he's tired of NSYNC.. but I think he's lying and will always have a place for them in his heart... *awww*.

Laura made my midnight.. :) Laura: i seriously am diggin you picture... if i wasnt straight .. i would be asking for you number.. wait i have it already..nevermind.. i like you picture.. heheheh I love her!! I remember meeting Laura at my first FTC... we were both in this leadership seminar and we realized that we were both in KIWIN'S in high school... and then...

Me: Which club where you from?
Laura: Downey
Me: No way! I was from St. Lucy's!
Laura: No way! Do you know Emily?
Me: Mina!? Yes! I love her!!
Laura: She's my suitemate!
*followed by lots of high pitch screaming and laughing*

good times...
** if there are any request for me to blog about our first time meeting, go ahead and ask me... I probably remember. :)

No comments: