Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Everytime I hear that song "Don't Take the Girl" by Tim McGraw... I ALWAYS end up in tears cause its just so sad... like one time I was driving to LA and browsing the radio... and I heard the song... and BOOM... there I was.. bawling on the 405. And that's what happened to me today while I was drying my hair.. that damn song came on and it was all over. Whats with the country songs that makes you feel like someone is tugging on your heart. During the 4 minutes of cowboy crooning, you get so emotionally involved and by the time its over... you just feel overwhelemed. OR maybe this is all just me. Anyways.. if you don't know what song I'm talking about.. go download it...

Anyways.. moving on... hmmmm... mom got back yesterday from her weekend adventure and you know what that means.. GIFTS FROM PARIS!! hahah.. just kidding... she had lots of fun though. :) At least she didn't go all "MOMS GONE WILD" in France... but she did end up at a police station there. *its not what you think* She came back with all these stories and was telling me how it was so beautiful and it makes me wish i could have went... oh well maybe next time. Shes planning another trip with her college barkada... so maybe then if its meant to be. But I'm really glad that she went cause she's been working non-stop since moving and well.. she really needed the break. :) She took the day off today and crawled into my bed this morning to embrace me and wake me up... its been so long since she has done that. Sure I'm 21 years old... but it always feels good to be babied once and a while by your mom.

No comments: