Friday, March 29, 2002

Responses that you would hear from ET the moment he got back on the ship....
"Did you NOT see my freaking GLOWING heart running towards the space ship!!"
"Couldn't you have waited 5 more seconds?"
"Oh no you DIDNT LEAVE ME ON EARTH!"
"I almost FUCKING DIED down there!"
"I had no MOISTURIZER!"
"Did earths atmosphere make you temporarily STUPID!"
"Could you NOT hear me SCREECHING like a banchee!"
"I had to attach myself to a FREAKING kid for a week cause you retards left my ASS down there!!"

Aliens reactions:
"FUCKING ET!! We were HALFWAY home and we had to pick up your SORRY ASS!!"
"I said be back at the ship at 9pm!! NOT 9:05... 9:10... 9PM!"
"Last time we make a pit stop on earth!"
"I didn't say walk out to the edge and look at the view... I said go out 10 yards, pick up a tree and get back on the ship!"
"You could have at least brought the dog with you so we could have had something eat on the way home... not this dinky PLANT!!"
"APRIL FOOLS!!"

Kathy's scenario if ET's girlfriend left him...
ET's girlfriend: You know ET.. since you were gone... I had an affair with your brother... we call him BT. Better Terrestrial.

ET and pals 20 years later...
ET's buddies: HAHAH!! Remember that time we left ET on earth!!
ET: ha ha. So funny guys... soo funny. bastards.... that was 20 YEARS ago...

Kathy: Instead of the Darwin awards.. they have the ET awards on his planet...

Yep.. as you can guess, I went to go see ET last night with Kathy, Carlene, and Michael... hence the plethora of smartass comments about the movie. It was really good though... even though mondo doesn't understand why I would pay to see this instead of renting it for $3 :p ... it was awesome to see it on the BIG SCREEN and all. It sounded like the orchestra was in the room... good times. :) Awwwwwww... ET was so cute!!

No comments: