Tuesday, March 05, 2002



Sure... :)

Speaking of princesses, I'm so excited because this Sunday on the Wonderful World of Disney, they're going to be showing CONFESSIONS OF AN UGLY STEPSISTER... which is based on the same book by Gregory Maguire.. which is one of my FAVORITE books ever... its a twist on the Cinderella story... ( I can already see Carlene mouthing *NERD* as she reads this on her computer) I always get excited whenever I see an adapatation of a book I've read... with the exception of A WALK TO REMEMBER because the book was so special and I don't want it to be tarnished and become something like MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE. But ever since I was young and watched ANNE OF GREEN GABLES and fell in love with the whole series... not to mention hottie Johnathan Crombie *swoon* I've become this library groupie. So yeah... if anyone is reading this.. please remind me because I do have a tendency to forget things. And just in case, I'm setting my phone alarm at that time on Sunday... so that I can tape it too! :) I'm just hoping it doesn't suck and the whole experience doesn't get ruined

No comments: