Tuesday, March 19, 2002

*awwww.. i love Joe!! He's adorable!
EclipseJMR: we're entertaining
EclipseJMR: i make people laugh just cuz i'm stupid
EclipseJMR: i'm stupidly funny
EclipseJMR: and you're stupidly entertaining
EclipseJMR: stupid - good
spaznik: hahahahah... riiight.
EclipseJMR: you so stupid nicole!
EclipseJMR: word to your mother
spaznik: right back at you joe!!

Well, worked out the kinks to our "act" today... its coming out really well and I'm excited to perform it. hehehe... actually I'm really excited for convention this weekend. I was so close to not going because mom was scared that i might damage my elbow even more and therefore putting me in high risk of surgery... but I pinky swore to be extra careful and to pack clothes that are easy to get in and out of. Now its just a matter of organizing my things and getting them packed... *note to self... make a check list!* And Jean, Beth, and Kathy said they would help me out when I would need it ... you know trying to eat saturday night's cornish game hen with one hand! OH not to mention safeguard me from that creepy guy.. *eek!*

Well since Beth did it for me during FTC... here is the predicted TOP 5 MOMENTS OF CONVENTION. :)
1) PTP pieing. Wow. Wasn't THAT hilarious!! hahahaha.
2) OH those KOOKY antics at the House of Delegates... I can't believe that happened!! Remember??
3) Joe and I looking incredibly "stupid" during our Icebreaker workshop... suuurrre we know what we're doing!
4) That one chick who sang the patriotic song... wow... I was in tears.. weren't you?!?!
5) Everyone realizes that Convention totally kicked ass... and crowns Beth with a "pretty tiara" and proclaims her queen of vivacious Visalia. She then gets to beat her nay-sayers down with the walkie-talkie. *photo op* ;)

No comments: