Thursday, March 07, 2002

:) I love my friends!!

potateYo: Blog about me!!! Some homie for likfe you are!!

I love Kathy...she is the bomb-diggity! Lets take a walk on memory lane shall we?

I remember seeing Kathy at past CKI district events... my first FTC when she was Pinky and at the first convention when she dancing to the Rockafeller Skank along with the other Berkeley peeps during the dance *they stopped the dance to that Berkeley and Cal Poly Pomona could do their acts* But then, at International Convention in San Diego... Laura and I were sitting at her table during the Presidential Dinner, she was stealing the salt and peper shakers and I remember thinking... "oh my gosh!! she's soo cool!" There we named ourselves the "tit-a-lating trio" and we all became "HOMIES FOR LIFE." We saw each other again when she came down for the FTC promotion Road Trip with MJ and the rest of Berkeley and the 3 of us, Laura, Kathy and myself... made plans to dye our hair for that upcoming FTC. *um... I was the only one!! thanks guys!* At that FTC, we made fun of these other trio of presidents by mocking them and saying.. "I'm Nicole... CSUF President, she's Laura... CSULB President, and she's Kathy... UCB President... and we're not RETARDED." Luckily I've been able to spend this past year on Dboard with kathy and she has definitely made it so much fuuun... for some reason... we are always whining about boys and their damn mixed signals. :) She always give me advice on what to do with boys... except I really can't do it cause I don't have the balls to try them... but at least she cares for me! :) She soo rocks!!

No comments: