Thursday, May 02, 2002

Yay! I have a job interview tomorrow to be an assistant to a wedding planner in Corona. :) I really REALLY hope to get it... I wouldn't mind waking up early and giving up some of my Saturday mornings for it. Soooo.. cross your pretty little fingers! Hehehe, if I do get it... I predict that I'll probably be a tad bit more romantic wishy washy... just a tad.

So, if you didn't know or if I didn't pester you, it was free Baskin Robbins day yesterday! Yay free ice cream! :) Last night was kind of an adventure. I met up with Lorraine and Steph H at 9pm and there was only an hour to go for free ice cream... so we raced to the store in La Verne... got it! We waited for Beth... and raced to San Dimas... got it! by then it was 9:45... so we RACED to Glendora and made it at 9:52... but those bastards were already closing and denying the families pounding on the windows outside what they wanted. Oh wells. Next year... a social will be planned.. a map will be drawned and highlighted.. and in the 4 hours of free ice cream madness.. we will tour the LA area. OH.. and we're going to bring a pile of tupperware and an icebox to store the scoops cause thats going to be a lot of ice cream. ;) Anyone interested?

Well, Nicole is infactuated with this guy... and she doesn't know what to do. (just like with every guy she has had a crush on in the past...) Funny thing cause I told Melissa and Jean just to go all out with their crushes. "Lay the smack down." (weirdness.. I'm on the same mind-frame with Melissa's friend Val who used the same dorky phrasing)... just go up to the person, make a move, and if they don't like it... then oh well. Its rejection, but on the bright side.. you got what you wanted for that brief moment. (Lets reread that sentance... could I SOUND anymore like a rapist? Oh lord.) Anyways... theres NO way I'd be able to pull that stunt off.. hahaha.. oh hell no.

NO Manny... I am not crazy! I am just fine. ;P

OH.. Can I say that having someone scream your name and throw rocks outside your window isn't as romantic as I thought it would be. Sure.. it was just Joe delivering a letter for me to mail for him, but still... maybe if it wasn't at freaking 7AM in the morning... while I was in a middle of a good dream....oh good gracious.

No comments: