Sunday, May 19, 2002

Okies.. I lied. Carlene has her door locked and so I assume that shes sleeping or on the phone. :) So let me take advantage of whatever it is and let me blog a bit more and not so rushed.

Anyways, so I guess I've been in this EH mood lately. I don't know why... probably a culmination of all sorts of things which resulted in me being either abnormally quiet or quite bitchy. I don't know.. its just that little things were just ticking me off. Its petty and its ridiculous... but gosh.. it happens. You just want to slap someone... or go scream holy hell over the tallest mountains... But I guess all the small things just build up in me and TA DA... I'm pissed to the point where all I can say is "I'M PISSED" and I get a writing cramp from venting every irritating detail into my diary. Maybe I'll come back to the land of the HAPPY happy HAPPY happy living soon... I don't like doing this bitchy thing 24/7... as freeing as it is... it isnt very positive and I'm sure I can be quite careless and rude sometimes.. not to mention... that theres no use on dwelling on crap anyways cause 1) the past is the past. Let it go. (i'm not talking about any instance in particular... but its just something thats true.) 2) sometimes people aren't going to change... you just need to accept it and learn how to deal with them. (once again.. not talking about anybody in particular... )

But it hasn't been all EH and BLAH and DIE EVERYONE DIE... I've had a really good week... even with finals and all... its just that I'm moody.

Awwww... how cute is that... Carlene left me a post-it on my desk saying "Hey you are HOTT" complete with a heart and smiley face. :) Well.. I think its for me.. or maybe she was just writing a note to herself. ;P I'll just pretend its for me...

OH!! Everyone needs to go to www.emotioneric.com. This guy TOTALLY made my day!! Its totally hilarious and I guess in a silly way, I have a little crush on emotioneric.

No comments: