Sunday, May 26, 2002

It was a crazy night... I'm definitely tired and I really should get some sleep since I get to go to the ZOO tomorrow... but hey... its my blogger. And I'm a psycho like that.

Anyways, just got back from the OCC Pajama Jam... and it was awesome. :) I had a real good time over there... it was your typical CKI banquet with a twist.. they did the whole program backwards... very a la "MOMENTO" which was pretty funny. I WENT SHOPPING!! :) Carrie and I went halfers on Mikie at the auction so I think we're probably gonna make him wash our car without his shirt and play in the water for our viewing pleasure. hahaha.. nah. Stop crying Mikie. The DJ was dope and everyone was on the dancefloor...(including an inflatable dinosaur... Petey's new gal-pal) The dance was definitely interesting... poor Joe was mad when everyone started pressuring and pushing him to dance to "Pop"... and I think Mondo was smoking some kind of crack cause... he was.. hmmm.. how do you say... "freaky". Yep. Thats it. *gasp* (it was kinda cute!) ;) Later on, we brainstormed these TERRIFFIC ideas to make Hailes the pimp at ICON. :) Cal-Nev-Halies?? Ooooh yeeeah....

Well afterwards, Mikie and Lan took your usual CKI afterparty to another level.. they got a NICE ASS hotel room at the Embassy Suites in Costa Mesa and brought along the "magic bag." Since its like 3am and I'm here blogging... you probably can come to the conclusion that I didn't stay very long cause.. well I gotta wake up early to go to the ZOO! But while I was there, it was very chill despite the harassment of hotel managers on ocassion.. I met some new people and meeting new people is always a good thing isnt it?? *duh*

No comments: