Monday, May 06, 2002

So for a while, I was heart broken cause I found this link http://www.lovecalculator.com/ and I put my name and my crush's name in it... and got this REALLY REALLY low percentage. SO then I put in an old crush's name... and once again... a really low percentage. And then another guy's name... and what do you know.. a low score. So I'm getting a bit freaked cause thats 3 guys... and 3 low scores. SO then I just started randomly putting in my guy friends names and I was gettting the same results. (At least, I was watching "Little Women" earlier tonight and I put in Theodore Lawrence (Laurie/Teddy) and I got a whopping 94%. I don't know what that means considering that the guy is FICTION but at least its the ONLY ranking over 60% so far.) Dammit dammit dammit. So I'm pretty much convinced that my name is CURSED and not meant for love. Beth is convinced that I'm a lesbian since my name ranks high with other girl names... but NO. I'll just change my name.

*lunch with mom*
Mom: Don't get married. You have to share things.
Carlene: Isn't that the meaning marriage and family?
Mom: Always dealing with their wants.. their needs...
Nicole: well sorry for the... "changing the diapers... feeding them milk..."
Mom: I used to leave you in the crib with a six pack of milk.. when I'd come back.. you'd be swimming.

Mom: I can sell the house in 2 years and get some money in return
Nicole: What!? You wanna move in 2 years?!
Carlene: We just moved! I don't want to move again!
Nicole: I wanted a place to bring my kids
Carlene: You're going to have kids in 2 years?
Nicole: NO.. I'm just saying... I want a place to bring my kids for mom to neglect.

Mom: When I'm old... put me in a retirement home thats over-looking a beach
Nicole: How about we put you in a home that has a picture of a beach on the wall?
Mom: Thats ok... and then put a tape of that "shhhHHh" beach noise in the backround.
awwwww... I'd never do that to mom. :) She's so hilarious.

:) Today I planted flowers out in the back. It was a lot of fun getting down and dirty there. Haven't done that in a while... not since Carlene and I were really young and helping dad with his planting in the backyard in San Dimas. I have no idea what flowers I planted.. mom just pointed to them and said "put them in the dirt" so I got my little shovel and gloves and got to it... but they are happy now in the ground with the dirt and the worms.. yay! If I end up alone (GOOD LORD NO!!).. at least I'll have my flowers. (well.. not sure yet... need to see if they survive. My mom has this really bad track record with live plants...so cross your fingers) and if the flowers are sad and pathetic... then at least I'll have a doggie.

No comments: