Wednesday, May 22, 2002

I am loving my job more and more. Its funny cause it really isnt what I expected it to be.. I mean I mainly do a lot of organizing. But I'm having a good time doing it. Yeah.. rolling a 50 yard drap IS NOT not exciting at all... its kinda a pain... but at the same time its fun. The smallest thing really excites me when I'm in the warehouse... when I roll that damn 50 yards and the ends are even (thats sooo hard) or finding that broken light bulb in a tangled mess of twinkle lights and when i replace it and the whole thing works... its sheer bliss!! ok. I'm really really lame. Either that or I'm just really easy to please. The atmosphere there is just fun... :) OH.. if you wanna see what we do exactly or just look and take notes for your own weddings... (get that dreamy look in your eyes and put a sheet over your head) you can visit their website. Theres some neat stuff. :)

Anyhoo.. here's another survey that I found... have fun Nes! ;)
Past
+first grade teacher's name: mrs zhea
+last word you said: ok
+last song you sang: Never Had a Dream Come True- S Club 7
+last person you hugged: Hmmmm... I don't remember...
+last thing you laughed at: Carlene and I getting smart-assy while watching THE PRINCESS DIARIES earlier tonight
+last time you said "i love you": probably an hour ago...
+last time you cried: while watching the end of THE PRINCESS DIARIES... it really wasn't sad... I guess I'm feeling emotional.

Present
+what's in your cd player: a burnt CD that I borrowed from Joe...
+what color socks are you wearing: no socks...
+what's under your bed: besides the body?? Hmmmmm... books and probably a shoe or 2...
+what time did you wake up today: 8:30am


Future
+where do you want to go: Anywhere!! I don't know about really ROUGHING IT... but as long as there is a sturdy roof over my head.. I'm a happy camper.
+where are you going to live: somewhere... I dunno.. haven't thought THAT far into the future.
+virginia or pennsylvania: California... *duh*
+how many kids do you want: Carlene would say that I want a litter... but I just want at least 2.. maybe 3 or 4...
+what kind of car will you have: well if there are more than 2 kids... can we say MINI-VAN/SUV/SOCCER MOM-mobile??
+current taste: toothpaste.. minty!
+current hair: eh... long shoulder length??
+current clothes: PJs
+current smell: nail polish remover and nail polish
+current longing: for a pedicure...
+current destop picture: wait.. is this the picture that on my desktop computerwise... or a picture that i have ON my desk? Cause.. computerwise.. its b/w pic of waterlillies that I took... picture ON my desk... I don't have any like in a frame... but theres a pile of pictures ON my desk.. and the top on is a picture of the Dboard at convention wearing our costumes. ;)
+current favorite artist: oooo... i cant think of anyone at the time.
+current book: Vows by LaVyrle Spencer
+current worry: summer school woes
+current time-wasting wish: "the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and to be loved in return"... finding out if thats true...
+current hate: don't even get me started on this one... Its not that I'm HATING.. its a strong dislike...
+current love: a lot of stuff... ;)
+story behind your SN: My cousin Bombie came over and he was setting me up with the internet like 5 years ago.. (we were stealing it from CPP cause he was a student there and it was a free server... I dunno.) and I guess that day, I was being especially hyper... so he kept on saying..."Nicole.. you're such a spaz." Anyways, he was at hotmail and we were thinking of email addresses... and the lame names we thought of were already taken and I really couldn't think of anything... so Bombie just wrote in spaz@hotmail.com.. but that was taken... and then added the "nik" part. TA DA!
+favorite physical feature of the oppisite sex: eyes and lips.
+last CD that you bought: Ultra Lounge... ;)
+favorite place to be: home sweet home
+least favorite place: school evil school
+strong in mind or strong in body: mind
+time you wake up in the morning: when the alarm clock goes off... or on the weekends when carlene jumps on my bed...
+if you could play any instrument, what would it be: i can play the piano... but i wish i knew how to play the guitar
+favorite color: pink, green
+do you believe in an afterlife? yes
+how tall are you? 5' 6
+current favorite word: WICKED!
+favorite book: anne of green gables, anything by Jane Austen and Helen Fielding.... it goes on and on and on and on...
+favorite season: walking in a... winterwonder.. land. ;)
+one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk: my Lolo
+one person you wish was here right now: thats a hard one....
+favorite day: Wednesday... cause it means that tomorrow is Thursday.. and then afterwards.. its Friday.. :)
+a random lyric: "bad bad bad bad boy.. you make me feel so good.." yes.. I'm listening to Mase.

No comments: