Thursday, May 09, 2002

Tired... how can one day be so draining?

Well woke up bright and early to go to my first day of WORK! :) It was pretty cool.... so there are some clarifications on what the job description is exactly. Basically, its a small wedding design company... they do all the decorations (pillars, drapery, lighting, flowers, etc) for weddings. So today it was more of a familiarizing myself with the warehouse and the different tools and such. And yeah, basically I'm going to be her (Brandi.. the designer) assistant... I even have a wedding this Saturday. Its so exciting... tomorrow i get to work with flowers! :) yaay...

Anways, afterwards, raced to class, came home and napped a bit... and then it was off to Borders (the spankin brand new one next door!) to get some studying done.

And now I'm beat.... but I can't sleep just yet cause I dunno... perhaps I'm wack like that.

Dad called today. I told him I had gotten a job and I was really excited. But he didn't seem too happy. He said that he was happy for me, but then would continue and say "but..." I could tell that he wasn't all too excited and probably was bored with the conversation. In those 2 minutes I dunno... eh. There I was... smiling, happy, enthusiastic and there he was... just there. It was competely opposite from Mom's reaction when I told her... her voice got all high pitched and she said the sweetest thing.. "They're lucky to have you." That made me feel so good but after talking to dad... Forget it...

Moving on...

Its technically thusday cause its like 2am... so yay thursday. So work, class, maybe play in the lab, and then its time to go CLUBBIN! ;) After this past week.. i think I really just need to get out. Yeah I went out last weekend... but I dunno... this week has been pretty eh (despite getting the whole job thing) but you know what I mean? Maybe you don't... but yeah... just feel like I've been going slightly insane this week. Ack.

No comments: