Saturday, May 11, 2002

So as you can see... theres a whole new look. :) ITS NOT SO PINK! Anyways, Carlene did it for me... cause you know.. I'm computer retarded and I can't pull something like this off. Type.. yes. Cut and paste... yes. Make up new template thingamajig... no. :) Yeah.. my sister rocks!!

Anyways, had a good day today... didn't have to wake up to hear Joe throwing rocks at my window again since he accidently slept in. He finally made it here in time and we rushed off to the airport where he was off for DOTC. I drove back with his precious car. *Kristen* (Yeah. He named it.) So I'm car-sitting for him this weekend... uh oh... where can I go with a car that's not mine to worry about... Hmmmmm... Vegas anyone??

Just kidding. Joe. Stop crying.

Anyways, came home and made up for the "sleeping in" I didn't get to have.. and then chatted a bit with Carlene. I sent her some pictures (narcisstic me went crazy on the webcam!) and seriously 5 minutes later she had this ready. Insane I tell you. Have I mentioned that she rocks?

Dragged myself away from the geekbox and drove down to Pasadena to meet with Carrie so we can talk about CKI South. I had a really really good time talking with her.. it was like old times. Yeah... :) I guess we were just really catching up with each others lives cause after Cheesecake, we almost got locked in at Tapioca Express, walked over to Paseo and chatted outside over there. It was really awesome. :)

I gotta go get some sleep... but have to finish some things before... get Carlene's tapes and such ready as well as pack shoes and essential beauty items for tomorrow (tonight) night's shindig. So... nightynight! :)

No comments: