Monday, May 27, 2002

Have you ever woken up from a dream and just get so confused because it just seemed so real? And you wish to God it was "real life" cause that dream was just sooooo great? I've been having dreams like that the past few days... I'm not going to go into detail as to what the dreams entail due to the fact that I don't want people to go.. "Oh that Nicole... she's a dreaming WHORE!" but they've been pretty terriffic and I get all sad when I wake up in the morning and discover that it all wasn't real... Yeah... some parts of it were pretty extreme (hmmm... almost falling into a giant river of orange soda and iguanas.... ewww... is there supposed to be a sign behind that!?!?) but other parts were fun and happy. I feel like Dorothy after she wakes up from her OZ dream... I turn around and I just wanna say "Woah.. I had this dream... and YOU were in it...", "Hahahah.. I can't believe what you did!", or "Damn.. you were GOOD in my dream..." ;)

Just a thought.

No comments: