Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Wow.. its going to be another blog about Joe.

Never ride in the car with Joe. You will feel like your life is slowly wasting away. Seriously. He puts his car on cruise control... 67mph at first... then it was 65... and then to really piss me off.. it went down to 55.. hahahaha.. he drives like my dad... REALLY REALLY SLOW. He even went as far to turn off the radio so that we can "talk." The sign says to go 65MPH... so Joe goes 65. MY usual 20 minute drive to Riverside took about 40 minutes. Basically, the whole ride back was me being exceptionally smart-assy. : ) Screaming "TAKE ME WITH YOU" to cars going 70... remarking on the fact that at 65 he can dance like crazy but he can't drive at 80 with both hands on the wheel... telling him that the cops are going to pull him over and give him a thurmbs up for being overly cautious... etc. For me, when people go slow on the freeway and I'm behind them and people are passing me up.. I feel as if I'm missing something. I'm not saying you should speed like a demon on crack... but just GO WITH THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC. :) Thats on the freeway... when he's on surface streets.. he's a MANIC. I think I almost puked in the parking lot of Cal Poly. :P

Joe: The sign didn't say STOP. So I didn't
Nicole: You weren't looking for a stop sign.. you were looking for a MPH sign to see how fast you're allowed to go in the parking lot.

Wait.. why were we in Riverside? Well Joe, Steph and myself drove (slowly) over there to go to the UCR meeting... and then afterwards chilled at Petey's to watch the Laker game. *teardrop* It was pretty funny because we got free food from these 2 guys who were carrying a deli platter at the commons at UCR.. and I guess they saw Joe eying it and getting all drooly and puppy dog faced... so they just gave him the whole thing. Yep. Pretty bad ass. So there we were... eating free roast beef, drinking warm lemon pepsi, and watching the Lakers lose. Talk about STRESSED! At halftime... we looked at Petey's baby pictures... awww so cute! ;) We were really hoping that the Lakers would win...and so that when Petey goes to the game on Friday... they would win... and he would get to be part of the "riots" if they were to happen. But noo.. it didn't happen. *sniff* Ok.. lets not talk about this....

OK.. so now I'm offically excited for ICON. :) I have my plane ticket booked and I think I found my roomies for the whole shebang. :) YAAY! Plus we're gonna get there a few days early so that we can go to DISNEYWORLD! :Sooooo exciting. Now I just need to figure out how I can pack the George Forman grill and Brita water filter... hmmmmm...

oh my gosh... there are these damn cats ourside... and they fight like EVERY night. They sound like a couple of babies crying... but they're cats!! OH.. there's a couple of owls who are like hooting like crazy in the morning. Its pretty scary cause its not like "hoo hoo hoo" its more like "HooHohOhOhOOhOhOhOhOhHOoHooo" like they are getting it on in the tree. Ewwww.

Had an pretty emotional night tonight... I really don't know what to say... which is what I guess is a problem because I'm always searching for the right thing to say and I can't at the moment. I'm not making sense am I... . :/ Hmmmm... it should be ok... I hope so. UGH.

No comments: