Monday, May 13, 2002

A GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATHY!! :) I'm gonna call up KOST and dedicate "Somewhere Out There" for you... or would you prefer a thug-love song by JaRule? :) *muah*

Mother's day was really nice... even though it started pretty late due to the fact that my mom went to Havasu for the weekend and didn't get home until 6pm on Sunday. Before 6.. I was circling Ontario Airport like 10 times looking for Joe and Ryan (damn that whole no curbside parking rule!).. we dropped off Ryan over at Claremont and then Joe drove me home... where he was chatting (aka being questioned) with Carlene and Mom on the purpose of his trip. They think that it was a whole weekend of workshops on Ego Building since Joe said he was learning about himself. Also... for a while we reenacted all the good parts from the movie ZOOLANDER. What IS this? A CENTER FOR ANTS??? ;)

Well, Carlene and I didn't feel like cooking, so we drove off with the intention of getting some hawaiian food... but realized that the place was closed already... so we just got some WICKED thai food, bought OCEANS 11 on DVD, got some Ice Cream.. and TA DA! Mother's Day Dinner! It was sweet.... all 3 of us curling on the couch drooling over Brad Pitt eating. (talk about your oral fixations) I've mentioned before that when I watch TV with Mom, she asks a lot of questions... well she's seen this movie before when it first came out... (at least I think so) and she seriously had forgotten the whoooole thing. So now Carlene and I are convinced that she probably "watched" the movie... but wasn't really watching... you know what I mean? *winky winky* Actually.. I don't.

No comments: