Sunday, May 19, 2002

OK.. I have 30 minutes to blog really quckly... Carlene is in dire need of the computer. And yeah... 30 minutes is kinda a long time... but when it comes to me and blogging.. it can be fast.. or it can be slow... depending on what I remember and what was significant about my day... or day(s) in this case.. so let's begin.

ACK.. I dont remember what I did yesterday!!

Oh wait... ok.. so on Friday, I drove over to the DCM over in Ontario and then right after, drove with Joe (he was driving behind me... so I had to drive 65 so he can catch up.. you know.. he likes to drive "safely".) on down to Buena Park to go to the Magic Kingdom banquet. :) That was really nice and cozy... not to mention incredibly HOT in that banquet room. It was good to see some old faces.. I got to talk with Bryan and catch up a bit on how everything was... he told me that they basically dropped the house on the wicked witch of the west.. and now they are free. :) Lucky Stephanie!! After the DCM, a bunch of us opted not to go to the afterparty and instead ended up kicking it in the parking lot of the Radisson... debating on where we would go. SO it was decided that we would try to go Starbucks... so we go... and thats closing. More debating in the parking lot... and its decided that we will go to IHOP. So we go.. and thats closed. So finally... we go to Dennys.. since its ALWAYS open... and we finish up our night there.

Today, it was the CPP pool party... and well everyone and their mother got thrown into the pool. Its lame... you know this happens EVERY year... and you think.. "this year.. its not going to happen again.." and there you are.. inside the pool with your clothes on and your glasses fogging up. OH wells. :) The whole thing was fun.. althought I think my face is a bit sunburnt. Anyways... so people were flying into the pool... people staring and comparing nipples... mike running around with a palm tree down his pants... your usual CKI party. :) Afterwards, came home.. took a shower and cleaned up... got my pictures (YAY PICTURES!) and then went to Chilis to meet up with everyone again... hung out there for a while... and then Joe, Mondo, Ryan, and other dude from OCC (sorry.. I dont remember his name... oh WAIT!! its Mark! ok.. yeah.. him) went over to Steph's place.. and then from there went to Concordia University for Relay for Life cause Joe was feeling "servicey"... it was cold.. sorta drizzling... for a while it was DARK.. we were there for a while but only worked like 45 minutes... oh well... it was FUN. YAY TAKING DOWN CANOPIES!! :)

Ok.. so there. I'm done.. and I think I have some time left. :) Yay.

No comments: