Wednesday, May 29, 2002

:P CRAP-TACULAR DAY!

ok... I lie.. it wasn't ALL to bad... but UGH.

So my car has been acting up AGAIN. Like everytime I START it or its in PARK or when I'm driving and I hit the breaks... it would do this horrible demonic jump... like it wants to throwup something. Thats it exactly... its like its gagging. So I admit... when it first happened, I just disregarded it... but it kept on getting worse and worse... and so it was like GAGGING ALL THE FREAKING TIME! So I decided today to go to the VW shop so that they can fix it.

I hate going to the dealer.. especially the one in Covina cause in the past, the guys who worked there were assholes (i think it may have to do with the way dad was probably harassing them and giving them a hard time... but HEY!! I'm not my dad!) and other that the inital problem.. something always goes wrong. One time I went there to get a light fixed... as I was leaving my window broke. Went back there to get my light fixed again... and when i came home it was still broken. Annoying stuff like that. Unfortunantly I had a feeling that my car-neglect was going to add up in this problem and I know that the Covina dealer is pretty much the cheapest place.. so I went there.

OK. SO... the electrical thingie in the engine was malfunctioned. And now they have to replace it. :/

Feeling already bad about the whole thing... I call my dad to confer about the payment of this. Well calling dad means that you automatically get a lecture on your carelessness and how driving the car is just about the worse thing you can do in the world. OH. Not to mention bills billls bills... And well... I'm not feeling any better after this conversation.

Did I mention I got there at 1pm?

5 hours later.. its done.

I stayed there the entire time.

Mom came by afterwork thinking that she was going to take me home... but we were told that it would be done by 5... and since it was already 4.. I'd stick around and wait out that last hour. She left to go to the clinic.

It was a hour and a half.

Hmmmmm... so happy point of my day? Actually, I did have one. :) I ran into Johnny! :) Yep... I told him about dinner tomorrow and he just might drop by and visit. :) Yay fun stuff...

Anyways, the car is WAY better now... :) I can totally feel this difference... it doesnt feel like its on the verge of exploding anymore. Thats a good thing.

OH and I just loooove Kathy.. :) *in that non-lesbian way of course* She totally made me smile with her whole shoutbox story. I miss her. :) Come down and play Kathy!!

its only 7pm... the day isn't over just yet so maybe things will get better? cross your fingers!! :)

No comments: