Monday, May 20, 2002

:( Ugh. Still very EH. I didn't get the class that I needed for summer school... EH. I seriously was on the verge of throwing up driving home from school. Now I think I'm just going to take another child development class so I won't come down with a case of summer cabin fever. Well, thats if I can get into that... I think I can. *cross fingers* If not.. then it looks like Nicole's summer will mainly consist of work.. which isn't so bad since I really should start saving up for Orlando... maybe I'll take up a new hobby or something? Jean wants me to try some performance classes with her... but auditions would be on June 8.. my birthday... and probably most likely I'll have to work a wedding that day.. so I'm not sure whats going to happen with that. But that would be pretty cool...

Anyways, I'm just thankful to have Carlene off this week since lucky duck her doesn't have any finals. So... we rearranged the garage today. :) YAY! Don't give me that look... it was fun.. kinda. We found this huge HORRIBLE picture of my mom... I think it was probably from the late 80's.. she has this weird perm gerry-curl action going on... and she just looks completley different... she actually looks older than she does now. (the 80's did that to people... make them older than what they really were... it must have been the fushia makeup and the shoulder pads... ewww) Well after laughing our asses off... we stuck it on the fridge. I don't know if its still up there cause mom started screaming when she saw it...

No comments: