Tuesday, May 07, 2002



what type of internet face are you?
.

I downloaded this song "NO GREATER LOVE" by Rachel Lampa that makes me feel all warm, gushy, and romantic. It has this really pretty piano accompany and the lyrics are just gorgeous.

Before I knew Your name
You knew my every breath
Before I found my way
You knew my every step
Before I knew everything that I need
You gave it all to me
No greater love than this
That You should lay down Your life
For someone such as me
I'd spend a lifetime wondering why
The beauty of heaven is here in my heart
And I know there can be no greater love...
than this


Its actually a Christian song, but it can be used for romantic purposes.. :) But yeah... everytime I hear this song... I get this glazed look over my eyes and stare at my phone in hopes that HE will call. *HE not being anyone in particular... just the whole idea of the whole "Prince Charming coming to wisk me off my feet" thing.*

And then O-town's WE FIT TOGETHER plays and ruins the whole moment. You really can't get all too dreamy with

I want to go all night
Aint no stop till the break of the dawn.
I wanna go inside every corner,
Girl you really turn me on.
I wanna go knock knock
Our bodies to the beat
and when the morning comes,
We'll let in the sunshine
Stay in bed,
Can't seperate us cause
We fit together"


It's not the kind of song that would make me swoon if some guy were to sing it for me. It is a nice song... but not really that will give your the warm fuzzies. Warm fuzzy songs would be stuff you play at weddings. Babyface... Atlantic Starr... Surface...you know... everything that was on your 8th SLOW JAMS tape and stuff that you know that if a guy would serenade you with, you'd melt and allow him to have his kinky way with you. O-Town's WE FIT TOGETHER isn't one of them. Any song by LFO wouldn't be one either.

No comments: