Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Ahhhh.. Memorial Day... its like the official start of SUMMER! :) Yaay summer!

:) Today, I cleaned out the spa with Michael... and then fell into it. *dont ask* Mom had the day off so she BBQed like CRAZY and so Chelle, Dielle, and Joe came over and we had a feeding frenzy and watched ZOOLANDER for like the 100th time. I love that movie... I was watching it last night with Michael... except we were watching it with Ben Stiller's comments so that made it just a bit more interesting.

Joe got a bit freaked out by Carlene cause she actually made a "JOE PHOTO MONTAGE" on the fridge since she was going through my pictures and found a lot of him. Its pretty freaking hilarious... he has his own special corner of our refridgerator. I think there are actually more pictures of him up there than of Mom, Carlene or myself. :) Carlene actually wanted to blow the whole thing up and maybe use it to cover the ENTIRE fridge.. but that might be a bit much. Sooo.. if you wanna see the famous JOE PHOTO MONTAGE.. come on over. Admission is $1. (Joe... you'll get 25% of the profits.)

Darn those sappy love songs... they totally make you sappy along with it. ;) They're pretty... they're romantic... they're pretty much the whole embodiment of what you want when you fall in love... and they make you hopeful that it will actually happen to you. Damn them all to hell. :P Not really. :) Perhaps I'm moody and emotional because I just finished re-reading one of my favorite romance novels... You know a book is good when you get that flutter in your chest at certain parts (I'm not talking about the sex parts because really once you read one.. you've read them all... its the same old stuff. Plus they arent THAT romantic...in fact they're funny... don't tell me you wouldn't laugh after reading "As we embrace, I feel his ministerial love wand rising with desire beneath his chasuble, and unable to resist, we make torrid, sanctified love on the cold cement floor." Oh please.)... but this one is just full of those chest-fluttering moments. The moments where he realizes that he LOVES her and would fight dragons for her... *sigh* I'm lame. ;P

No comments: